Leggings should feel wonderful, and fit perfectly. They should complement your unique body shape. It should also be easy to make leggings the way you want them to be, with your favourite length, fit and rise. MyFit Leggings by Apostrophe Patterns are comfortable, fitted leggings with lots of options.
Every sewing pattern from Apostrophe Patterns is created to fit perfectly. No grading between sizes required. How is this done? Well, we ask for your unique measurements. We also find out what kind of fabric you are using and what sewing preferences you have. Then, we take all this information and draw out a pattern which fits you perfectly. All this is done automatically in a matter of seconds using the Pattern Generator. Access does not expire, so you can make as many different pairs of perfect leggings as you wish.
- Fabric: knit, preferably with at least 40% horizontal stretch (the pattern will adjust to your fabric's horizontal and vertical stretch)
- Sewing Level: beginner, with intermediate options
- Sizes: all of them!
- Fits: Snug, Relaxed, and Relaxed with Straight Leg
- Optional front panel (male gusset)
- Waistband styles: Elastic, Yoga, Contour, Semi-Contour with Rear Pocket - all with maternity options
- Pants, Capris, Shorts, and Custom Inseam
- Seamless leg, Side Seam, Side Panel, Ruched Panel, Geometric Panel
- Side panel pocket
- Optional gusset for athletic wear
- Hemmed legs or cuffs/bands
- Seam allowance: you get to choose!
- Paper size: letter, A4, A0, tabloid, legal, projector
This pattern is for personal use only. You may make leggings for yourself or others. Small scale hand-sewn business owners are welcome to use the pattern to sew leggings for customers. Every sewist needs their own copy of the pattern. You may not redistribute any pattern you create from the Pattern Generator.
Note: This is not a listing for a completed garment. You will receive access to a web page which allows you to generate the My Fit Leggings sewing pattern in PDF form.
I've bought the pattern yesterday and with my projector at hand, had them cut and sewn in one hour. The fit is indeed perfect and I cannot wait to have my closet full of them! Next stop, joggers! :)
Never have I worn leggings that are tall enough in the rise and waistband to actually meet my waist! These are so comfortable, I haven't taken these off since they came off the sewing machine. The only thing I need is time to make more!
I have a long crotch and large calves. Trying to modify patterns became overwhelming. This pattern removes the guess work and frustration. It also takes in to consideration the stretch of your fabric. I made them today and I’m wearing them. Now to buy the jogger pattern!!
Super, confort total
I almost didn't buy this pattern as I already had a leggings pattern which fit pretty well, but MyFit leggings are so much better! The custom fit and the ability to change the stretch percentage of the fabric provides a really fantastic fit. I love the back zipper pocket and gusset options, which mean my leggings look like high end retail leggings!