Leggings should feel wonderful, and fit perfectly. They should complement your unique body shape. It should also be easy to make leggings the way you want them to be, with your favourite length, fit and rise. MyFit Leggings by Apostrophe Patterns are comfortable, fitted leggings with lots of options.
Every sewing pattern from Apostrophe Patterns is created to fit perfectly. No grading between sizes required. How is this done? Well, we ask for your unique measurements. We also find out what kind of fabric you are using and what sewing preferences you have. Then, we take all this information and draw out a pattern which fits you perfectly. All this is done automatically in a matter of seconds using the Pattern Generator. Access does not expire, so you can make as many different pairs of perfect leggings as you wish.
- Fabric: knit, preferably with at least 40% horizontal stretch (the pattern will adjust to your fabric's horizontal and vertical stretch)
- Sewing Level: beginner, with intermediate options
- Sizes: all of them!
- Fits: Snug, Relaxed, and Relaxed with Straight Leg
- Optional front panel (male gusset)
- Waistband styles: Elastic, Yoga, Contour, Semi-Contour with Rear Pocket - all with maternity options
- Pants, Capris, Shorts, and Custom Inseam
- Seamless leg, Side Seam, Side Panel, Ruched Panel, Geometric Panel
- Side panel pocket
- Optional gusset for athletic wear
- Hemmed legs or cuffs/bands
- Seam allowance: you get to choose!
- Paper size: letter, A4, A0, tabloid, legal, projector
This pattern is for personal use only. You may make leggings for yourself or others. Small scale hand-sewn business owners are welcome to use the pattern to sew leggings for customers. Every sewist needs their own copy of the pattern. You may not redistribute any pattern you create from the Pattern Generator.
Note: This is not a listing for a completed garment. You will receive access to a web page which allows you to generate the My Fit Leggings sewing pattern in PDF form.
Easy to make, best fit ever!
I may have measured wrong, but the leggings didn't fit right. I'm glad I had extra fabric to fix them.
I’ve made two pairs already, this week- one for me -as a sort of tester- and one for our daughter, who is in the very early stages of pregnancy. Great fit for both, despite using French Terry fabric with very little stretch!
I bought some premium New Zealand merino wool jersey and decided to try the Apostrophe leggings after hearing other people on Pattern Review rave about them. It was straight forward to take my measurements and the pattern that generated worked perfectly with my fabric. I wanted a slightly relaxed fit as these are intended to be worn as long underwear. The fit is perfect and I couldn't be happier!
About to make my 6th pair (since my measurements have changed) and it occurred to me that I don't think I ever reviewed this pattern. My favourite leggings ever. I need more. Panel pocket is the best! Don't be overwhelmed by the program and all the measurements, just take it slow, one at a time and measure twice to ensure accuracy.