MyFit Sports Bra & Crop Top
This sewing pattern is not your ordinary pattern. The MyFit Sports Bra & Crop Top pattern is automatically generated based on your unique measurements. There is no lower or upper limit to the measurements that can be entered. You may create as many projects as you like, with different measurements and options. Access to this pattern does not expire, so you can create as many variations of the MyFit Sports Bra & Crop Top as you wish.
Here are the details:
- Fabric: Knit fabric, with stretch percentages ranging from 20% - 100%. The pattern adjusts for the amount of stretch that you have.
- Sewing Level: Beginner
- Sizes: All of them! The pattern is drawn based on 12 body measurements. This pattern can be made using chest or bust measurements, so it is suitable for adults and kids of any gender, and even dolls and stuffed animals.
- 3 Fits: Casual, Fitted, Compression
- 3 Front Styles: Flat, Horizontal seams, Princess seams
- 5 Back Styles: Straight straps, Wide Racerback, Narrow Racerback, Crossed straps, Crossed straps with alternate back
- Fabric straps or bra straps, with optional nursing clips
- Fully lined, or unlined with FOE or fabric bands
- Optional front zipper, back hook closure
- Seam allowance: You get to choose
- Paper size: letter, A4, A0, tabloid, legal, projector file
This pattern is for personal use only. You may make sports bras and crop tops for yourself or others. Small scale hand-sewn business owners are welcome to use the pattern to sew for customers. Every sewist needs their own copy of the pattern. You may not redistribute any pattern you create from the Pattern Generator.
Note: This is not a listing for a completed garment. You will receive access to a web page which allows you to generate the My Fit Sports Bra and Crop Top sewing pattern in PDF form.
For an item that needs a really good fit, this is a perfect way to achieve it!
I love the options for the my fit range. I love the fact anything is possible. Projects well, my only grumble is adjusting the percentage with my projector. I usually adjust in Adobe at 29.5%. Luckily 33% works for me. An option for a more accurate setting would really help. Only minor grumble.
I purchased the sports bra, and have not made it yet. However, the instructions are very clear and detailed, so I’m confident that I will be able to generate a good project pattern. Since fabric stretch is taken into account when generating the pattern, I’m going to purchase the fabric before I generate the pattern.
J'ai fait un premier non doublé et toute les mesures prises à donner un ajustement parfait. Mon tissu était 40% extensible en largeur et 20% en hauteur. Je vais en refaire c'est certain. Merci Apostrophe.
I have never been able to find a rtw sports bra that fits me as a bigger busted women. Finding this pattern was amazing. I can finally wear a sports bra. Easy to sew, very comfortable and supportive!