MyFit Sports Bra & Crop Top
This sewing pattern is not your ordinary pattern. The MyFit Sports Bra & Crop Top pattern is automatically generated based on your unique measurements. There is no lower or upper limit to the measurements that can be entered. You may create as many projects as you like, with different measurements and options. Access to this pattern does not expire, so you can create as many variations of the MyFit Sports Bra & Crop Top as you wish.
Here are the details:
- Fabric: Knit fabric, with stretch percentages ranging from 20% - 100%. The pattern adjusts for the amount of stretch that you have.
- Sewing Level: Beginner
- Sizes: All of them! The pattern is drawn based on 12 body measurements. This pattern can be made using chest or bust measurements, so it is suitable for adults and kids of any gender, and even dolls and stuffed animals.
- 3 Fits: Casual, Fitted, Compression
- 3 Front Styles: Flat, Horizontal seams, Princess seams
- 5 Back Styles: Straight straps, Wide Racerback, Narrow Racerback, Crossed straps, Crossed straps with alternate back
- Fabric straps or bra straps, with optional nursing clips
- Fully lined, or unlined with FOE or fabric bands
- Optional front zipper, back hook closure
- Seam allowance: You get to choose
- Paper size: letter, A4, A0, tabloid, legal, projector file
This pattern is for personal use only. You may make sports bras and crop tops for yourself or others. Small scale hand-sewn business owners are welcome to use the pattern to sew for customers. Every sewist needs their own copy of the pattern. You may not redistribute any pattern you create from the Pattern Generator.
Note: This is not a listing for a completed garment. You will receive access to a web page which allows you to generate the My Fit Sports Bra and Crop Top sewing pattern in PDF form.
It took a while to get all the measurements, but now the bra is made and fits really well. No pinching under my arms and finally a bra that meets my criteria of no underwire, racerback and front fastening. Thank you.
I am disappointed but not surprised that the computer generated pattern from the dimensions of my old body can't generate a printable pattern. My boobs aren't perky and I'm not a slender body.
I've sewn two so far. The first was very comfortable, but needed some adjustments and I found that the suggestion to add elastic in the seams - which I ignored on my first make - is a very wise one. I followed this suggestion on my second make and that corrected the "loose" problem very nicely. The princess seam style is very flattering. Also, thank you for the nice thick pattern lines, it's great for projector sewing!
I am now an Apostrophe fan! The pattern was so easy to put together (match the stars). I made my toile today, because, of course, I always have to make adjustments. Not for this bra. The fit is perfect!
I used this for my tween for compression, basic pattern and I was a little surprised to find all the measurements that were required, I hadn't even heard of half of those! But the end result was actually really great, my muslin is wearable and I will make several more. I will say there was some confusion about downloading the Projector file, and I had to join the FB group in order to figure it out. Also, I really love that you can insert the fabric stretch to adjust the pattern, that's so helpful!