This sewing pattern is not your ordinary underwear pattern. The MyFit Underwear pattern is automatically generated based on your unique measurements. There is no lower or upper limit to the measurements that can be entered. You may create as many projects as you like, with different measurements and options. Access to this pattern never expires, so you can create as many variations of the MyFit Underwear as you wish.
Here are the details:
- Fabric: Any fabric - knit or woven, with or without stretch. Most people find knit fabrics with at least 25% stretch work the best, but it is personal preference. The pattern adjusts for the amount of stretch that you have.
- Sewing Level: Beginner
- Sizes: All of them! The pattern is drawn based on 7 body measurements. This pattern is intended for female and kids body types, and can be used for adults, kids, babies, dolls and even stuffed animals.
- Outseam: Bikini, Briefs, Shorties or custom outseam
- Customize your gusset width and length, with optional enclosed gusset seams
- Side seams or side panels (great for scrap busting!)
- Waistband styles: Lingerie, visible, knit, fold-over or encased elastic; yoga bands, crossover bands and contour band
- Legband styles: Lingerie, knit or fold-over elastic, binding , bands, raw edge and hemmed
- 6 coverage options: Complete, full, mid, cheeky, super cheeky and thong
- Period underwear and trainers available
- Seam allowance: You get to choose
- Paper size: letter, A4, A0, tabloid, legal, projector file
This pattern is for personal use only. You may make underwear for yourself or others. Small scale hand-sewn business owners are welcome to use the pattern to sew underwear for customers. Every sewist needs their own copy of the pattern. You may not redistribute any pattern you create from the Pattern Generator.
Note: This is not a listing for a completed garment. You will receive access to a web page which allows you to generate the My Fit Underwear sewing pattern in PDF form.
This pattern was easy to follow and to make up. Fit perfectly and are very comfortable to wear. I cant wait to try different styles.
Only tried once and pattern pieces very big. Also back was an odd shape but that was probably my mistake in measurement. Great concept and instructions and will give it another go.
I haven’t made them yet. Need to measure stretch of fabric. Work is taking up far too much of my sewing time!
Amazing pattern, so worth it. Thank you!
These are my best fitting underwear I have ever made