Add an ear to everything! The Ears Calculator by Apostrophe Patterns lets you create as many different ears as you like, with different sizes and measurements. The pattern pieces generated are for the ears only; you will need to add them to a hood, headband or other garment.
Best of all, this sewing pattern is free! If you have been wondering what the hype is all about, try out our pattern generator. You will see that you can indeed make as many projects as you like, and save them to your account for future reference.
- Fabric: knit or woven; interfacing may be required for slinkier knits
- Sewing Level: beginner
- Ears: Cat, bunny, monkey, bear, mouse, dog, horse, elephant
- Sizes: 4 standard sizes (doll, baby, child, adult), custom head circumference or custom ear dimensions
- Seam allowance: you get to choose!
- Paper size: letter, A4, A0, tabloid, legal, A3, projector
- Photo instructions are included
This pattern is for personal use only. You may make ears for yourself or others. Small scale hand-sewn business owners are welcome to use the pattern to sew ears for customers. Every sewist needs their own copy of the pattern. You may not redistribute any pattern you create from the Pattern Generator, no matter how cute the end result may be. Instead, direct people to use this calculator themselves.
Note: This is not a listing for a completed garment. You will receive access to a web page which allows you to generate a sewing pattern in PDF form.
Just the thing for my grand daughters who love dress up. Thanks for this lovely gift.