Leggings should feel wonderful, and fit perfectly. They should complement your unique body shape. It should also be easy to make leggings the way you want them to be, with your favourite length, fit and rise. MyFit Leggings by Apostrophe Patterns are comfortable, fitted leggings with lots of options.
Every sewing pattern from Apostrophe Patterns is created to fit perfectly. No grading between sizes required. How is this done? Well, we ask for your unique measurements. We also find out what kind of fabric you are using and what sewing preferences you have. Then, we take all this information and draw out a pattern which fits you perfectly. All this is done automatically in a matter of seconds using the Pattern Generator. Access does not expire, so you can make as many different pairs of perfect leggings as you wish.
- Fabric: knit, preferably with at least 40% horizontal stretch (the pattern will adjust to your fabric's horizontal and vertical stretch)
- Sewing Level: beginner, with intermediate options
- Sizes: all of them!
- Fits: Snug, Relaxed, and Relaxed with Straight Leg
- Optional front panel (male gusset)
- Waistband styles: Elastic, Yoga, Contour, Semi-Contour with Rear Pocket - all with maternity options
- Pants, Capris, Shorts, and Custom Inseam
- Seamless leg, Side Seam, Side Panel, Ruched Panel, Geometric Panel
- Side panel pocket
- Optional gusset for athletic wear
- Hemmed legs or cuffs/bands
- Seam allowance: you get to choose!
- Paper size: letter, A4, A0, tabloid, legal, projector
This pattern is for personal use only. You may make leggings for yourself or others. Small scale hand-sewn business owners are welcome to use the pattern to sew leggings for customers. Every sewist needs their own copy of the pattern. You may not redistribute any pattern you create from the Pattern Generator.
Note: This is not a listing for a completed garment. You will receive access to a web page which allows you to generate the My Fit Leggings sewing pattern in PDF form.
Haven’t made anything yet but have created the pattern. Might get to it tomorrow but what a great system > Thank you
I was able to use the software to generate a pattern for leggings that fit exactly how I wanted. I had some merino wool yardage and wanted to make a pair that could be worn as a base layer under my jeans and be slightly loose enough to wear lounging around the house. The directions were perfect and guided me to exactly what I wanted on my first try. Highly recommend!!
Easy, fast sew that’s a great fit
I am 77 with the classic apple shape, flat butt and protruding stomach that often shows up on a mature body. I am also short. I wanted a pair of workout pants that would give me a bit of warmth without the bulk of sweatpants. For my first pair, I went with the capri length and relaxed fit. I used cotton lycra with 60% horizontaI/40% vertocal stretch.I
can't believe how well they fit for the first time. They are so soft and cozy! Since I have my measurements, I am going to try the underwear from the remnant that is left. I bought the pattern last year, but didn't think I could meaure well enough
Easy to make, best fit ever!