Leggings should feel wonderful, and fit perfectly. They should complement your unique body shape. It should also be easy to make leggings the way you want them to be, with your favourite length, fit and rise. MyFit Leggings by Apostrophe Patterns are comfortable, fitted leggings with lots of options.
Every sewing pattern from Apostrophe Patterns is created to fit perfectly. No grading between sizes required. How is this done? Well, we ask for your unique measurements. We also find out what kind of fabric you are using and what sewing preferences you have. Then, we take all this information and draw out a pattern which fits you perfectly. All this is done automatically in a matter of seconds using the Pattern Generator. Access does not expire, so you can make as many different pairs of perfect leggings as you wish.
- Fabric: knit
- Sewing Level: beginner, with intermediate options
- Sizes: all of them!
- Fits: Snug, Relaxed, and Relaxed with Straight Leg
- Optional front panel (male gusset)
- Waistband styles: Elastic, Yoga, Contour, Semi-Contour with Rear Pocket - all with maternity options
- Pants, Capris, Shorts, and Custom Inseam
- Seamless leg, Side Seam, Side Panel, Ruched Panel, Geometric Panel
- Side panel pocket
- Optional gusset for athletic wear
- Hemmed legs or cuffs/bands
- Seam allowance: you get to choose!
- Paper size: letter, A4, A0, tabloid, legal, projector
This pattern is for personal use only. You may make leggings for yourself or others. Small scale hand-sewn business owners are welcome to use the pattern to sew leggings for customers. Every sewist needs their own copy of the pattern. You may not redistribute any pattern you create from the Pattern Generator.
Note: This is not a listing for a completed garment. You will receive access to a web page which allows you to generate the My Fit Leggings sewing pattern in PDF form.
Pattern looks good.
Made two pairs of leggings and they’re both perfect. Love how you can make unlimited sizes!
I love how easy it is to make a well fitted pair of shorties for my little girl who prefers a very low front rise. I wish I could get all my patterns drafted specifically to my measurements. No grading sizes to get the perfect fit.
My first pair of My Fit Leggings were a great success! I will definitely sew these again.