This sewing pattern is not your standard raglan shirt pattern. The MyFit Raglan is automatically generated based on your unique measurements and selection of options. Standard sizes for kids are also available. Patterns can be made for children or adults of any gender, and there is no lower or upper limit to the measurements that can be entered. This pattern is flattering to all body types, as it is created individually for you! Access to this pattern never expires, so you can create as many variations of the MyFit Raglan as you wish.
Here are the details:
- Fabric: Knit (with at least 25% horizontal stretch); the pattern will adjust to the fabric stretch you enter
- Sewing Level: Beginner
- Sizes: All of them! The pattern is drawn based on 21 body measurements.
- Number of patterns you can make with one purchase: as many as you like!
- Optional: Use AP standard sizing for kids preemie-12yrs.
- Fits: Fitted, Semi-fitted, or Relaxed
- Raglan sleeve styles: Straight, Curved, and Saddle
- Sleeve lengths: tank, cap, short sleeve, 3/4 sleeve, long sleeve, or custom length
- Necklines: Crew with band or binding, V-neck, Polo with placket, Hood with or without placket, adjustable neck dimensions for greater customization
- Bottom finish: Hem or band
- Sleeve finish: Hem, cuff/bands, binding, thumbhole cuff (with video instruction)
- Automatic full bust adjustment (FBA), with both dartless and side dart options
- Optional: Auto-adjusts for different left vs right bust sizes
- Optional sleeve dart
- Optional gathered sleeve or sleeve seam ruffle
- Optional gathering at side seams for maternity/tummy shaping
- Optional nursing panel and nursing/accessibility access through the sleeve seam
- Seam allowance: you get to choose!
- Paper size: letter, A4, A0, tabloid, legal, A3, projector file, inverted projector, and preview option. Choose to cut on the fold or have unfolded pieces
- Full instructions for all style options, with photos for each step
- MyFit Raglan Fitting Guide with tips for adjusting measurements to get the fit you want
This pattern is for personal use only. You may make Raglan shirts for yourself or others. Small scale hand-sewn business owners are welcome to use the pattern to sew t-shirts for customers. Every sewist needs their own copy of the pattern. You may not redistribute any pattern you create from the Pattern Generator.
Note: This is not a listing for a completed garment. You will receive access to a web page which allows you to generate the My Fit Raglan sewing pattern in PDF form.
Looking forward to making more raglan tops for my son and I with different fits from snug to comfy sweaters. Love that it does so many styles!
It took longer to take the measurements than it did to project, cut and sew this t-shirt. I love that you can adapt the pattern so easily and create new versions with long sleeves, or a collar, for example. Made 2 tops so far for my son and he likes them both. Yet to sew one for me or hubby. My wish would be for the instructions to create the version you select rather than having to skip through and I’d prefer a bigger border on the projector file but that’s probably more to do with my cutting surface than anything else. That I can make a pattern for everyone I know with just one purchase is just the icing on the cake.
I love raglan shirts and decided with all the options it was worth taking the time to measure myself and get a bunch of perfectly fitting shirts for my mom-bod self and my 2 lanky kids. I seem to have nailed the measurements (even did them on my own!) because I love my first version. It's so great to have the perfect fit around my biceps and armpit while still having the right amount of room for chest, tummy, hips. I'm excited to make different styles now! (as a note: I've made MyFit leggings, joggers, and undies before but never any shirts... probably need to get the regular shirt pattern now that I've done most of the work for it!)
Purchased the MyFit Raglan, downloaded my purchase, and life happened. I haven’t done anything with the download yet and am unable to submit a review.
The fit was great. Instructions for taking measurements were good.
The assembly instructions were good. I made the polo top so I found the directions a bit unclear in places.