This sewing pattern is not your ordinary t-shirt pattern. The MyFit Tee is automatically generated based on your unique measurements. Patterns can be made for children or adults of any gender, and there is no lower or upper limit to the measurements that can be entered. This pattern is flattering to all body types, as it is created for you! Access to this pattern never expires, so you can create as many variations of the MyFit tee as you wish.
Here are the details:
- Fabric: Knit (with at least 25% horizontal stretch)
- Sewing Level: Beginner
- Sizes: All of them! The pattern is drawn based on 21 body measurements.
- Fits: Snug, Fitted, Semi-fitted, Relaxed, or Swing
- Sleeve lengths: sleeveless, short sleeve, 3/4 sleeve, long sleeve
- Necklines: Crew, Jewel or Scoop
- Bands or binding for necklines and sleeveless armscye
- Hemmed bottom or band
- Hemmed sleeves or long-sleeve cuff
- Seam allowance: you get to choose!
- Paper size: letter, A4, A0, tabloid, legal, A3, projector file
This pattern is for personal use only. You may make t-shirts for yourself or others. Small scale hand-sewn business owners are welcome to use the pattern to sew t-shirts for customers. Every sewist needs their own copy of the pattern. You may not redistribute any pattern you create from the Pattern Generator.
Note: This is not a listing for a completed garment. You will receive access to a web page which allows you to generate the My Fit Tee sewing pattern in PDF form.
Have already made 3 different versions of the tee for myself and I love the fit on all of them.
Finally! Have been waiting for this a looong time.!!!!!
This is the first time I've ever made a garment from a pattern that fit me! I'm essentially one size in the front and another in the back, but this worked SO well. I'll be making lots more of these. Thanks a million!
I was a total failure at T-shirts until today! Today, I made my husband a T-shirt that fit PERFECTLY. I’m stunned! Not so stunned that I won’t be printing a pattern for myself tonight, and sewing a T-shirt for me tomorrow!
From now on, no more T-shirt failures for me!