This sewing pattern is not your ordinary underwear pattern. The MyFit Underwear pattern is automatically generated based on your unique measurements. There is no lower or upper limit to the measurements that can be entered. You may create as many projects as you like, with different measurements and options. Access to this pattern never expires, so you can create as many variations of the MyFit Underwear as you wish.
Here are the details:
- Fabric: Any fabric - knit or woven, with or without stretch. Most people find knit fabrics with at least 25% stretch work the best, but it is personal preference. The pattern adjusts for the amount of stretch that you have.
- Sewing Level: Beginner
- Sizes: All of them! The pattern is drawn based on 7 body measurements. This pattern is intended for female and kids body types, and can be used for adults, kids, babies, dolls and even stuffed animals.
- Outseam: Bikini, Briefs, Shorties or custom outseam
- Customize your gusset width and length, with optional enclosed gusset seams
- Side seams or side panels (great for scrap busting!)
- Waistband styles: Lingerie, visible, knit, fold-over or encased elastic; yoga bands, crossover bands and contour band
- Legband styles: Lingerie, knit or fold-over elastic, binding , bands, raw edge and hemmed
- 6 coverage options: Complete, full, mid, cheeky, super cheeky and thong
- Period underwear and trainers available
- Seam allowance: You get to choose
- Paper size: letter, A4, A0, tabloid, legal, projector file
This pattern is for personal use only. You may make underwear for yourself or others. Small scale hand-sewn business owners are welcome to use the pattern to sew underwear for customers. Every sewist needs their own copy of the pattern. You may not redistribute any pattern you create from the Pattern Generator.
Note: This is not a listing for a completed garment. You will receive access to a web page which allows you to generate the My Fit Underwear sewing pattern in PDF form.
MyFit patterns are just incredible. I love that you can change the stretch for each fabric you use, so that you get great fitting underwear each time. There are so many variations you can create, by changing which options you select. My only comment for improvement is that I would love a narrower thong option, but I can easily achieve that by narrowing the back pattern piece myself.
I’ve tried 2 test pairs so far a d love all the options. Can’t wait to make more
I love these Apostrophe patterns, no matter which one it is. If I measure correctly , I have a great fit on the first garment! Wish these had been around a long time ago since I have been sewing over 50 years.
Never have I ever completed a sewing project so quickly, with this much enthusiasm. I recycled an old T-Shirt to make a pair of high waisted cheeky underwear with very high legs, and the underwear fits perfectly and is exactly what I wanted it to be. I will stick to the pattern I first generated and only make small tweaks for fabric and elastic choices, and will certainly try a pair of swim shorts as well. Really the only thing that didn't work out was my fault in recycling an elastic that was too short, and being too rushed in finishing the piece. Anything that was right there in the instructions worked out perfectly, and there really is so much information to customize the fit to exactly what you want it to be.
Thank you so much for an option like this!
I made my first pair in swim and they are amazing! Underwear rarely fit my butt and waist properly so I love that I can make them with as much or as little coverage as I want!