This sewing pattern is not your ordinary underwear pattern. The MyFit Underwear pattern is automatically generated based on your unique measurements. There is no lower or upper limit to the measurements that can be entered. You may create as many projects as you like, with different measurements and options. Access to this pattern never expires, so you can create as many variations of the MyFit Underwear as you wish.
Here are the details:
- Fabric: Any fabric - knit or woven, with or without stretch. Most people find knit fabrics with at least 25% stretch work the best, but it is personal preference. The pattern adjusts for the amount of stretch that you have.
- Sewing Level: Beginner
- Sizes: All of them! The pattern is drawn based on 7 body measurements. This pattern is intended for female and kids body types, and can be used for adults, kids, babies, dolls and even stuffed animals.
- Outseam: Bikini, Briefs, Shorties or custom outseam
- Customize your gusset width and length, with optional enclosed gusset seams
- Side seams or side panels (great for scrap busting!)
- Waistband styles: Lingerie, visible, knit, fold-over or encased elastic; yoga bands, crossover bands and contour band
- Legband styles: Lingerie, knit or fold-over elastic, binding , bands, raw edge and hemmed
- 6 coverage options: Complete, full, mid, cheeky, super cheeky and thong
- Period underwear and trainers available
- Seam allowance: You get to choose
- Paper size: letter, A4, A0, tabloid, legal, projector file
This pattern is for personal use only. You may make underwear for yourself or others. Small scale hand-sewn business owners are welcome to use the pattern to sew underwear for customers. Every sewist needs their own copy of the pattern. You may not redistribute any pattern you create from the Pattern Generator.
Note: This is not a listing for a completed garment. You will receive access to a web page which allows you to generate the My Fit Underwear sewing pattern in PDF form.
Love the fit!
I have tried 7-8 different patterns and even self drafted a few to get the perfect fitting pair of undies that I’ve always envisioned as a staple in my drawer. It has been a frustrating 5 year journey.
The first set of measurements I put in were terribly off. I realised that you can’t be generous, but you have to be as accurate as possible. From there, it’s best to alter style options to get the fit you desire rather than mucking around with measurements. Once I got the hang of it, I finally managed to make myself the first of many perfect undies!!!
I wouldn’t have been able to do it if not for this pattern! I am ever so grateful to come have across this site and I have since gotten the entire collection and can make everything to fit me perfectly from the get-go as I’ve got the hang of the measurements!
Well done!! I so look forward to more style options such as tank tees, onesies, cardigans, hats, skorts (yep even for adults) and shirts!
Well done! Kee up the fab work!
I can not even describe how amazing this pattern is! I've used other underwear patterns in the past and although comfy there was always something off but with Apostrophe Myfit Underwear everything is bang on 😁
I bought this pattern because I’m in a wheelchair and patterns for pants and panties are hard to fit for us. I thought I’d try this company with custom patterns and with a little help on how to adjust for taking the measurements seated, my first try fits like a dream!
I have bought a few patterns but nothing fits as great as this. It is easy to use and a really great fit. I would highly recommend it.