This sewing pattern is not your ordinary underwear pattern. The MyFit Underwear pattern is automatically generated based on your unique measurements. There is no lower or upper limit to the measurements that can be entered. You may create as many projects as you like, with different measurements and options. Access to this pattern never expires, so you can create as many variations of the MyFit Underwear as you wish.
Here are the details:
- Fabric: Any fabric - knit or woven, with or without stretch. Most people find knit fabrics with at least 25% stretch work the best, but it is personal preference. The pattern adjusts for the amount of stretch that you have.
- Sewing Level: Beginner
- Sizes: All of them! The pattern is drawn based on 7 body measurements. This pattern is intended for female and kids body types, and can be used for adults, kids, babies, dolls and even stuffed animals.
- Outseam: Bikini, Briefs, Shorties or custom outseam
- Customize your gusset width and length, with optional enclosed gusset seams
- Side seams or side panels (great for scrap busting!)
- Waistband styles: Lingerie, visible, knit, fold-over or encased elastic; yoga bands, crossover bands and contour band
- Legband styles: Lingerie, knit or fold-over elastic, binding , bands, raw edge and hemmed
- 6 coverage options: Complete, full, mid, cheeky, super cheeky and thong
- Period underwear and trainers available
- Seam allowance: You get to choose
- Paper size: letter, A4, A0, tabloid, legal, projector file
This pattern is for personal use only. You may make underwear for yourself or others. Small scale hand-sewn business owners are welcome to use the pattern to sew underwear for customers. Every sewist needs their own copy of the pattern. You may not redistribute any pattern you create from the Pattern Generator.
Note: This is not a listing for a completed garment. You will receive access to a web page which allows you to generate the My Fit Underwear sewing pattern in PDF form.
Had to do some troubleshooting with my the undies pattern and elastics but eventually we got a perfect fit for my daughter. We plan to make more undies using modifications from the generator. I love that it does the work for me as before I was self drafting everything.
I expected to have to make a few trial panties before getting everything right, but they fit the first time. Now am making 5 more pairs. The fitting video is indispensable, so don’t overlook it.
First time I've had underware that fit properly. 😃
I havent ordered any garments yet. How do I do that?